Dienstag, 24. Februar 2009

The Beginning

So far this day has been pretty boring. It took me about 4 hours to get out of bed and since I didn't want to waste the whole I decided to go for a coffee. On my own. Yes people I have only been here for about 10 days and havent made any friends yet. The only friend I have here is Elli and she went to the Uk this morning to visit her boyfriend for a couple of days.
Anyways back to the core of my little story, as I was sitting in the cafe having a Melange and smoking a cigarette, on my own, I thought it'd be a good idea to start a blog. I have still got a whole week until Uni starts and don't want to waste my time with useless things so I am going to invest some time in blogging, hope it pays off.


My blog is going to be about the experiences I am about to make in Vienna. I am also going to use it to share other various things with you, music I like, Art of others, Art of my own and just anything that could be suitable for a blog, so anything really.

About the english, I do realise that I have got a lot of German friends, but its more convenient to write in English because that way almost everybody who reads this can also understand it.

I would be honoured if you were to have a look at my blog every now and then and maybe even comment on it.

Enjoy.

So far,
Marcel

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen