Dienstag, 24. Februar 2009

About Marcel and his all so many parcels

I kind of skipped and forgot the part where I write something about myself. Thankfully I have friends that remind me of such things.

Friends that are going to Israel. Have to see what that is all about.

So lets start with a picture of myself.


My name is Marcel and I am 20 years old, what a standard sentence to write. I live in Vienna and start studying Economics and French at Vienna School of Econimics on Monday the 2nd March and I am really looking forward to it. At the age of 16 I moved to Cambridge,England where I first went to a language school for one year and then went on to a Sixth Form to do the International Baccalaureate for another two years. In May 2008 I moved back to Germany where I originally come from and did my national service as a paramedic, a great experience unlike any other.

My interests are mainly based around Art, whether its painting, photography, music or anything that falls into the broad category of art. In the following days, months and years I will be posting art of myself and others on here. I just love it. I also love travelling, socializing and all those other 'standard-hobbies'.

I think I am a person that others find easy to talk to. I always have an open ear and also enjoy a lot of talking myself.

Anyways you either know me or you might be able to see what kind of person I am by looking at my blog.

Be sure to check out the 'La musique' list on the right, because from now on I'll try to post a song that I like every day and you'll be able to see what kind of music I am into.

So far,
Marcel

In addtition to this text I have taken a few photos of where I live.


This is the house which I live in.


And my Room. Which is at the moment a little messy. I do clean it though. Every now and then.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen